MME LICT 20 is the Microprocessor controlled LINEAR IC FUNCTIONAL TESTER from MINMAX ELECTRONICS. It functionally test a variety of linear ICs including commonly used Operational amplifiers, Comparators, Transistor arrays, Optocouplers, Analog switches, Multiplexer, Voltage followers, Timers, A to D converters, D to A converters, cross point switches and other selected special function analog ICs.
Linear IC Functional Tester (Microprocessor based)
Package:LINEAR ICs and Analog & Digital combined ICs of 6, 8, 10, 14,16,18,20 pins dual in line.(also round pack if inserted after bending leads to suit DIP).
Range:Operational Amplifiers, Comparators, Transistor arrays, OptoCouplers, Analog switches, Multiplexers, Voltage followers, Timers, A to D converters, D to A converters and other selected special function analog ICs.
Method:Output test with simulated inputs and at nominal loads. It performs only functional test and not parameter test.
Socket:20 pin DIP ZIF.
Keyboard:24 feather touch keys.
Display:16 character LCD dot matrix display.
Voltage:230 Volts +- 10% 50 Hz AC.
Enclosure:Sheet metal box with powder coating and screen printing.
Weight:3.5 Kgs approximately.
- No personality cards/reference IC/IC data required
- Automatically testing of IC after entering the IC number .No wiring is required.
- CONtinous mode for testing ICs until ABORTed. Number of times the test was successful is displayed.
- STEP mode to locate faulty pin through discrete LED's for ICs up to 20 pins.
- Auto Search to find the number of unknown good digital IC with facility to locate its functional equivalents for ICs up to 20 pins.
- Buzzer to indicate bad IC
- Separate field for display of mode of operation(ONE/CON/STP).
- Remembers IC Numbers for repeated testing of same IC.
- SELFTEST facility during power ON and through keyboard.
- Potential free 20 pin and 40 pin ZIF(Zero Insertion Force) sockets.
- HELP key for short description of the various key functions.
- Computer interface through RS232C for enhancement of IC test library.