It is microprocessor based digital IC tester from Minmax Electronics .Its functionality tests a variety of digital ICs including Microprocessor, Peripheral IC's, EPROMs, RAMs etc., apart from the standard 74 & 54 series of TTL ICs and 40 & 45 series of CMOS ICs.
Digital IC Tester (MME-DIT 2040)
Package:Digital ICs of 14, 16, 18,20,24,28 & 40 pins dual in line.
Range:Tristate, Open Collector & Bidirectional TTL/CMOS ICs.
Method:Truth table comparison.
Sockets:20 and 40 pin ZIF.
Keyboard:24 feather touch keys.
Display:16 digit 0.5" Seven segment LED display.
Voltage:230 volts + 10% 50Hz, AC
Enclosure:Sheet metal box with power coating and engraving
Weight:4.5 Kgs approximately.
- No personality cards/reference IC/IC data required
- Automatically testing of IC's at 4.75 & 5.25V to locate marginally bad ICs
- CONtinous mode for testing ICs until ABORTed. Number of times the test was successful is displayed.
- STEP mode to locate faulty pin through discrete LED's for ICs up to 20 pins.
- Auto Search to find the number of unknown good digital IC with facility to locate its functional equivalents for ICs up to 20 pins.
- Memory test for EPROM indicates non blank location address with data content. For RAMs bad location address is displayed.
- Buzzer to indicate bad IC
- Separate field for display of mode of operation(ONE/CON/STP).
- Current drawn is displayed in a separate field for GOOD ICs.
- Backspace, clear and double digit entry keys for editing IC number.
- Remembers IC Numbers for repeated testing of same IC.
- SELFTEST facility during power ON and through keyboard.
- Potential free 20 pin and 40 pin ZIF(Zero Insertion Force) sockets.
- Protection against wrong insertion of IC under test.